Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• rorythecheese 110 posts 56 karma points
    Jun 26, 2009 @ 12:02
    rorythecheese

Courier - Media Picker -> Media Folder - Bug

Just checking if this is a bug or just not implemented yet. Using v4.0.1 and courier v1.1. 

On some of our sites we have large galleries, which instead of doing them the 'create a new node/page with a media picker on for each image' method we just choose a media folder and cycle through all the images within. However when transfering these galleries using courier it doesn't copy the new images in the media folder. I'm guessing Courier doesn't cater for choosing folders with the media picker as choosing single media items, courier finds & transfers new ones fine.

Can anyone else confirm or deny this?

Cheers.

• Niels Hartvig 1951 posts 2391 karma points c-trib
    Jun 26, 2009 @ 12:07
    Niels Hartvig

That's a correct - we never thought of that. Valid point, so should we:

- Automatically copy all children of an image selected via a picker (the safe choice, but could potentially copy too much data)

- OR check if the picked item contains a folder browser property and then copy the children (my preferred)

• rorythecheese 110 posts 56 karma points
    Jun 26, 2009 @ 12:25
    rorythecheese

I'd say the second one aswell, check for if it's a folder then transfer the children. Also maybe check for if those folders have child folders and do the same, as i know some of our sites have media folders in media folders.

Nice one.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft