Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Niklas Hjelm 104 posts 125 karma points
    Nov 19, 2011 @ 23:25
    Niklas Hjelm

Page unpublish after publish

Hi

I'm running umbraco 4.7 and have been getting at strange problem. After I publish a page everything is fine and I can view the content. Then after some time (an hour or two perhaps) the page gets unpublished by itself. Any clues to why this is?

/ Niklas

• Dmitrij Jazel 86 posts 179 karma points
    Nov 20, 2011 @ 02:09
    Dmitrij Jazel

Hi Niklas,

Does it just gets unpublished by itself?
    Not sure about you, but I had to publish every single node manually, and not use that global node right-click publish feature.
    Cause if I did, than some pages sometimes just published.
    Just sounds a bit familiar.

Hope this helps!

Dmitrij

• Martin Rud 232 posts 902 karma points c-trib
    Nov 22, 2011 @ 21:55
    Martin Rud

Hi,

I have experienced the same problem as Niklas: Page get unpublished after som while (hours, days - there is no particular pattern). Every month this happens to about 5-10 pages on a site with around 4-500 published pages.

It´s a site that was implemented last year on a fresh Umbraco install version 4.5.x, this summer upgraded to 4.7.0. And then last month I upgraded to 4.7.1 in order to try to solve the problem with unpublished nodes. But still no luck.

• umbraco v 4.7.1 (Assembly version: 1.0.4281.20201)
    • .Net Version  4.0.30319.239
    • Microsoft-IIS/7.5
    • MS SQL 2008

Log entries about one of the upublished paged (a log entry is created when the node i opened in the backend): "Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 2343. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published! Parameter name: nodeId". I the content tree the page is shown as published with no restrictions.

Can anyone point me/us in some direction to solve this problem?

Best regards,
    Martin

• Niklas Hjelm 104 posts 125 karma points
    Nov 24, 2011 @ 22:46
    Niklas Hjelm

Hi Martin

Checked my log today and I got the same error as you for a page today. Very annoying and a big bug that I for one deem as critical. Are you using examine by any chance?

/ Niklas

• Martin Rud 232 posts 902 karma points c-trib
    Nov 24, 2011 @ 22:49
    Martin Rud

Hi Niklas,

No, I don´t use Examine on that website.

Yes, it´s a big problem for me too.... I hope someone can point us in the right direction.

Best regards,

Martin

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft