Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Marcus 1 post 20 karma points
    Jul 02, 2009 @ 14:26
    Marcus

Strange behaviour for macro parts on Umbraco site.

Umbraco version: umbraco v 4.0.0 (Assembly version: 1.0.3327.20280)

Asp.Net: .Net framework 2.0

Windows server 2008 with IIs7

Sometimes when viewing a page with a contained macro, the macro part of that page is completly removed, not rendered, no error no nothing only a incomplete page. Loading the same page again, it's rendered correctly. This occurs very rarley.

When investigating more deeply I found out that this is somehow connected to the recycling of the application pool in which umbraco is running in. Setting the application pool to recycle itself every 1 minute I could reproduce the behaviour more often than with the default recycling time but still not consistently after every recycling.

I was never able to reproduce the error when adding the umbDebugShowTrace=true, the page always renders correctly when having it set to true.

Has anyone got a clue about what can cause this or have anyone seen this before?

Note. It just not a particular page with a macro the got this behaviour, every page on the site that have a macro on it acts like this when the problem occurs.

/Marcus
    </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

• Peter Cort Larsen 418 posts 1015 karma points
    Apr 24, 2013 @ 11:43
    Peter Cort Larsen

HI,

I have the exact same problem, with a umb solution 4.7.1.1 which uses razor.

Did you find an answer?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft