Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sean 64 posts 116 karma points
    Jan 31, 2012 @ 20:06
    Sean

Backoffice showing webpage previews - not content (4.7.0)

Hi all,

When I logged into the Backoffice on our live site today, the content below the parent node, only shows the website homepage. Not sure at all what is causing this. I have not changed anything on the live server. I am using Courier to update the live site. Again, nothing was changed on the live site / server since the last time it had worked.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    -Sean

btw and fyi - In Google Chrome, the built in spell-check does not work in the textbox (used to type this entry) when adding a topic in the forums here. This is the only site that I can recall where this happened.....interesting. 

Feb 04, 2012 @ 06:08
    Sean

Is there any information that someone could provide? ... or perhaps point me in the right direction? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I'm having a bit of a difficult time finding a solution to the issue.

Thank you,
    -Sean 

Feb 06, 2012 @ 19:42
    Sean

SOLVED

Courier was causing some issues apparently after I upgraded to 2.5.4.1 (from 2.5.3). I had to re-upload all affected nodes from staging -> production. Once a node was uploading to production server, that node loaded correctly in the backoffice.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft