Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• andy_rose 91 posts 117 karma points
    Feb 10, 2012 @ 16:33
    andy_rose

More that one published node

Not sure if this qualifies as a bug as I cannot provide a way to recreate the situation but I just want to see if this is definitely an error. Currently we have several nodes in our production environment which if you query their ids in the cmsDocument database they have more that one version where the publish flag is checked.

So far it has been a maximum of two versions which are flagged as published but we have around a hundred nodes in total where this behaviour is evident in our live database. On our staging server we are show several thousand nodes where this is happening.

We are using Courier to push from staging to production and have reluctantly used it to push a few items back from live to staging although I can't say for sure if this has caused any problems.

I just want to clarify that for each node id there should only be one version flagged as published in the cmsContent database regardless of how many entries/versions there are for that node in the database? If it is should we correct this in the database by updating the data so that only one version is flagged as published?

Thanks for any help.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft