Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• christopher 4 posts 24 karma points
    Mar 31, 2012 @ 17:42
    christopher

content in admin not fully displaying

when i go to view a content page in the admin only some of the richtext editors have content in them.

example: if i have more than one rich text editor on a page only top or bottom content will load. i am using firefox. when i view the same page in IE 9 it displays all the content but the top menu does work when i try to add media or macros. i have tested this on multiple computers so its not specific to my machine. i recently added a new site with new styling but i tried deleting the styling and reload the applicatoin, no effect.

i am running version : umbraco v 4.0.2.1 (Assembly version: 1.0.3441.17657)

we plan to upgrade next week to newest but we have to get this fixed for our customers. i have web developer addon for firefox installed and i check page erros and there are none only a tone of warnings for css issues.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 31, 2012 @ 18:03
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Christopher - Welcome to the community!

What version of Firefox are you using? And could you perhaps add a screenshot of the problem?

/Jn

• christopher 4 posts 24 karma points
    Mar 31, 2012 @ 19:21
    christopher

firefox version 11.

well i went to fullscreen the page to capture alot of the problem and when i did that i could see the content. when i exit fullscreen the content is visible. but if i reload the page i cant see all the content. its odd becuase when the content is not visible in the rich text editor its really not there because i try to high light it thinking its got the color some how changed to white but i cant even put my index or cursor in the text area. it must be a javascript or css issue. the truth is we havent made changes in months to the application. i dont know what would have changes. maybe a jquery url to and out side file. im not sure.

• Janet Kirklen 102 posts 212 karma points
    Apr 06, 2012 @ 17:26
    Janet Kirklen

I am having exactly the same issue with Firefox 11 on a new install of Umbraco 4.7.1.1 on a Windows 2008 R2 with IIS 7.5 server. Is there any information on which version of which browsers Umbraco is compatible with?  That would be good to know so that I can pass that along to the people that will be editors on this site. 

I uninstalled Firefox 11 and installed Firefox 10.0.3 and the Umbraco UI seems to be much happier now. 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft