Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jeremy Tucker 4 posts 24 karma points
    Apr 03, 2012 @ 19:53
    Jeremy Tucker

slow back office

Hello-

Right now, the back office is running VERY slow.  To the point where we can no longer edit pages because they time out.  I've seen a lot of talk about removing the famfam icons, which I dont think we have installed. Its become slower and slower over the past few days as we add content in preparation for our go-live.  I've run fiddler and dont see anything obvious and cant really tell what/where its hanging.

I could use ANY advice as to how to clean things up, or remove any cached content that might not be needed anymore or any other way to determine whats causing this.

Things have been very smooth up until this point, but this is a major stumbling point.

umbraco v 4.7.1.1 (Assembly version: 1.0.4393.24044)

Running on Azure/SQL Azure/Azure Storage

thanks for your help!

• Balesh 28 posts 49 karma points
    Apr 20, 2012 @ 12:24
    Balesh

We are facing the same issue.We are using V 5. Database is sql server 2008 r2. Please help.

Thanks

Balesh Kumar

• Balesh 28 posts 49 karma points
    Apr 20, 2012 @ 15:04
    Balesh

It slows down with multiple users and eventually crashes.

Thanks

Balesh Kumar

• tentonipete 78 posts 223 karma points
    Jun 12, 2012 @ 09:51
    tentonipete

Have you got many rich text editor properties on your document types? I'm experiencing a similar problem and this seems to be the cause - read more here:

http://our.umbraco.org/forum/core/general/9492-Slow-Backend-Richtext-Editor-takes-30sec-to-Load

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft