Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Simon Probert 21 posts 45 karma points
    Jul 30, 2009 @ 15:46
    Simon Probert

Unable to edit macro - throws Comp Error

Hi, this is a bit of an odd one when I click on a macro to edit it I get this error on 4021:
    Not really sure where to fix this as I rarely get errors in the backend.

The macros all still work fine and the site runs fine, I can create new macros but they throw the error as well

Any ideas???

Compiler Error Message: CS0103: The name 'SetMacroPropertyTypesIndex' does not exist in the current context

Source Error:

Line 153:            </td>
    Line 154: <td class="propertyContent">
    Line 155: <asp:DropDownList OnPreRender="AddChooseList" runat="server" ID="macroPropertyType"
    Line 156: DataTextFormatString="" DataTextField='macroPropertyTypeAlias' DataValueField="id"
    Line 157: DataSource='<%# GetMacroPropertyTypes()%>' SelectedIndex='<%# SetMacroPropertyTypesIndex(CheckNull(DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,"macroPropertyType").ToString()).ToString()) %>'>

• Simon Probert 21 posts 45 karma points
    Jul 30, 2009 @ 15:54
    Simon Probert

Doh. Ok so this is the bugs with the forum forum... not bugs with umbraco... in fact this is probably not even a bug I suspect something else is worng somewhere.

Meanwhile I can't delete or edit the post or move it to the correct place so it will just have to languish here for now :)

SP

• Nikola Petkovic 64 posts 63 karma points
    Aug 07, 2009 @ 10:19
    Nikola Petkovic

Hi Simon,

I get the same error. What was the problem you had?

• Nikola Petkovic 64 posts 63 karma points
    Aug 07, 2009 @ 10:38
    Nikola Petkovic

Oh, I got it.

Apparently, I upgraded to 4.0.2.1 just by updating the assemblies, and not the all the umbraco files.

There were some differencies between old (4.0) and new umbraco/developer/Macors/editMacro.aspx file, so compiler got confused, as expected :/

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft