Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I tried to update the same site, on local machine and on server.
Local: 4.5.2 -> 4.8.0Server: 4.7.1. -> 4.8.0
After update, ALL RichText Fields disappear.
See image http://www.tdeinformatica.it/download/tinymce.jpg
With same database, i create clean 4.8.0 installation. The result is the same!
The problem appears to reside in the database.
P.S.: I restore all files and Tiny MCE work again properly.
P.S.II. With same installation, I changed database with another Umbraco site (4.5.2). The TinyMCE Fields works properly.
P.S. III. If I change datatype to Textbox multiple, all controls are rendered.
Last update. Enabling "Enable context menu" in Data Types\Richtext Editor all run ok!
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted