Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jamie Clarke 4 posts 24 karma points
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 17:59
    Jamie Clarke

New Media Folder Browser Fails to Load in 4.9.0

Hi,

I'm having an issue with the media library whereby if you click on a folder the contents will not load - the spinner never disappears.

I have worked out which call the issue is down to but not why.

The REST call is "/base/FolderBrowserService/GetChildren/1550/?_=1348156453386" and the response is

"MESSAGE: Parameter count mismatch. STACKTRACE: at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at umbraco.presentation.umbracobase.requestModule.invokeMethod(restExtension myExtension, Object[] paras) INNEREXCEPTION:"

Any help would be greatfully appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
    Jamie

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 18:44
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Jamie

Can you ellaborate a bit on your server setup? What DB are you using etc.?

And is this a fresh install of Umbraco 4.9 or have run an upgrade from an earlier version?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

/Jan

• Jamie Clarke 4 posts 24 karma points
    Sep 21, 2012 @ 12:44
    Jamie Clarke

Hi Jan,

It's running on IIS 7.5 / Server 2008 R2 / SQL2012.

It's a fresh install - we're actually in the process of upgading a few sites from 4.1 - but using fresh installs and migrating the content.

The issue wasn't present after a fresh install and is only something i've noticed recently - just wondering what could cause this so I can revert whatever I have done to break it!

Thanks,

Jamie

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft