Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Emil Christiansen 66 posts 148 karma points
    Dec 04, 2012 @ 14:00
    Emil Christiansen

Changes in RTE field not showing in preview - 4.7.1.1

Hi...

I am having a weird problem. I know a simular bug has been discussed before, but apparently that bug was fixed with the 4.7.1.1 release.

I have a running 4.7.1.1 Umbraco site which started out as, what i think, was a 4.5 version.

The problem is:

When i make changes in a RTE field, save the document and click the preview button. The changes are not showing on the preview frontend. The problem is only occurring with RTE fields.

If i check the preview file in the App_Data/preview folder, i can see the changes, but they are not coming through to the preview.

And if i change another field, for instance a text-area, the changes show up immediately in the preview.

I have testet with a clean 4.7.1.1, and i can't replicate the problem there.

I have tried overwriting the /bin, /umbraco and /umbraco_client folder with the files from the clean 4.7.1.1, but that didn't help either. I have also made sure that the web.config is 'up to date' with the 4.7.1.1 verision.

Does anybody have any idea of what is going on, or what i am missing?

Thanks in advance!

• Sobin 25 posts 46 karma points
    Dec 05, 2012 @ 10:15
    Sobin

Hi,

I had same preview problem  with 4.7.1 and so updated to umbraco 4.7.2, it worked fine. Didnt tried the 4.7.1.1 :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft