Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 11x admin c-trib
    Jan 31, 2013 @ 22:51
    Jan Skovgaard

Umbraco 6: MNTP gives ysod saying "No media exists with ID XXXX"

Hi guys

Thought it was better to take this discussion from twitter into the forum - So I'm having a weird issue using the MNTP in v6 of Umbraco - I filed a bug report here: http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/U4-1617

On twitter Lee Kelleher suggested that I deleted the uComponents.legacy.dll file and cleared my cookies.

This made the first yellow screen disappear...but then I get this baby...I have tried removing the property and adding it again...same result...

Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: Property leftContent (114) on Content Type Dokument could not be retrieved for Document 1074 on Tab Page Venstre indhold. To fix this problem, delete the property and recreate it.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: Property leftContent (114) on Content Type Dokument could not be retrieved for Document 1074 on Tab Page Venstre indhold. To fix this problem, delete the property and recreate it.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: Property leftContent (114) on Content Type Dokument could not be retrieved for Document 1074 on Tab Page Venstre indhold. To fix this problem, delete the property and recreate it.]

umbraco.controls.ContentControl.CreateChildControls() +1104

System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +102

umbraco.controls.ContentControl.OnInit(EventArgs e) +38

System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +140

System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index) +197

System.Web.UI.ControlCollection.Add(Control child) +79

umbraco.cms.presentation.editContent.OnInit(EventArgs e) +1446

System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +140

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +480

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

• Jacob Jensen 10 posts 31 karma points
    Mar 06, 2013 @ 12:00
    Jacob Jensen

Hi Jan, try restore to a point before u deleted the control (bad idea)

Go to developer, packages, and install uComponents again, then ur MNTP works fine (just had same problem)

• Comment author was deleted

Sep 30, 2013 @ 17:27

@Jacob.  Yep, I updated the uComponents DLL's with Nuget.  Worked like a charm.  Be sure to repub the entire site.

• Comment author was deleted

Sep 30, 2013 @ 17:28

FYI, I was upgrading from 4.11.10 to 6.1.6

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft