Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Remko 118 posts 283 karma points
    Feb 12, 2013 @ 15:39
    Remko

Startnode for other than Home, error: The current user doesn't have permissions to browse this document.

Hi,

I'm using Umbraco 4.11.4 and I got the Following message when I click on a node. This happens when I'm logged in as a user which has a certain startnode in the contenttree. (In this case "Pers")

I'm only able to edit the node directly under this startnode. So in this case only "Nationale kaders" works normally, all other nodes underneath this node aren't accessibly. 

This is really strange, because the nodes are of the same DocumentType as the "Nationale kaders"-node, so it couldn't be because of different rights on properties or whatever.

The user I'm talking about is getting crazy at the moment, so please help me guys :-)

Thank you!

Remko

• Comment author was deleted

Feb 12, 2013 @ 16:07

Try resetting the user permissions, you can do so in the users section, there should be a node for your user under the user permissions folder

• Comment author was deleted

Feb 12, 2013 @ 16:07

Make sure he has Browse Node permission

• Remko 118 posts 283 karma points
    Feb 12, 2013 @ 19:01
    Remko

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to help...

I also created a new user, with the same startnode, and the problem seems to be the same...

Under Rights I also selected all child nodes and choose "Replace rights for all subnodes". But the problem remains :-(

Could it be a bug in the 4.11.4 version? 

Do you have any hints how I could find out what causes this error-message?

Thanks!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft