Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nico 9 posts 34 karma points
    Sep 07, 2009 @ 10:41
    Nico

Insert Image using TinyMCE3 problem

Hi,

Just started using Umbraco. Realy love the concept. I created a new site in it with some custom XSLT features. It just took me 2 days to create a site with an image gallery, custom menu's, sitemaps and other features. Very nice.

However, my client pointed out to me when he tries to insert an image nothing happends when he clicks on the insert button. I have the same problem on my system, using FF3.5 & IE7. The media picker shows up, i can choose an image, the image shows up in the picker, I click insert, but no image shows up in the TinyMCE.

I Googled the problem but I couldn't find anyone else with the same problem. Any help would be appriciated.

Nico

• Nico 9 posts 34 karma points
    Sep 07, 2009 @ 10:43
    Nico

Excuse me. I'm using

umbraco v 4.0.2.1 (Assembly version: 1.0.3441.17657)
    I'm not shure what asp.net version, but I'm quite confident it is 3.5 SP1
    Windows 2008, IIS 7
    No error messages whatsoever.

• John Hård 9 posts 29 karma points
    Oct 19, 2009 @ 00:48
    John Hård

Hello.

I had the exact same problem. Worked in Firefox but not in IE8. I found that adding the attribute

maintainScrollPositionOnPostBack="true"

to the pages tag in web.config was the thing that broke it. When I remove that attribute, inserting images works again.
    I don't know if this is your problem, but I suggest you remove changes you have made in web.config one by one and see if it starts working again. 

/John Hård

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft