Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Stephen Juliano 8 posts 28 karma points
    May 01, 2013 @ 14:11
    Stephen Juliano

"Publish at" is not working correctly

Hey everyone.

I'm completely puzzled with this. I had some changes to our homepage scheduled to publish at midnight this morning, and when I woke up, I discovered that nothing was published.

When I logged into Back Office, the "asterisk" next to the page had dissapeared, but I cleared my cache and verified again that the page was not published. I then published manually and the changes showed up immediatly.

This same thing happened to another page on the site, as well. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help!

• Viv Slack 4 posts 24 karma points
    May 01, 2013 @ 16:01
    Viv Slack

We have a similar problem in Umbraco v4.11.4. Which version are you on?

Steps...

• Unpublish an item
    • Set to publish at a future date and time and 'save'
    • Time passes, item in Umbraco still shows as 'This item is not published'
    The server time is correct and items publish correctly when using 'save and publish'.
    Does anyone have ideas for how to debug?
    May 01, 2013 @ 17:53
    Stephen Juliano

We're on 4.7.0

Same thing happens here if the document is new. The asterisk I mentioned refers to unpublished changes to a page.

May 01, 2013 @ 17:57
    Viv Slack

Have you recently installed the security update and has broken since or is it the first time you have tried it?

May 01, 2013 @ 18:50
    Viv Slack

There are several other threads ive since found about this and looks like no clear answer beyond 'i have seen it working in later versions'...

http://our.umbraco.org/forum/ourumb-dev-forum/bugs/36960-Publish-at-not-working-in-Umbraco-V-470

May 01, 2013 @ 21:44
    Stephen Juliano

I haven't installed any updates. I have had problems with the functionality in the past, but I assumed it was user error. It did work at one point, and the "Remove at" functionality works fine.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft