Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Michele Furlanetto 4 posts 24 karma points
    Jul 26, 2013 @ 12:29
    Michele Furlanetto

Nodes with explicit permissions for more users don't allow the creation of children

Hi, I recently updated my website to Umbraco 6.1.3 to resolve the U4-2161 bug, but now I can't create any children for the nodes where i set permissions for a restricted user.

In particular, when creating a new node, after setting the name and the document type, i get alternately the errors:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parameters supplied for object 'umbracoUser2NodePermission' which is not a function. If the parameters are intended as a table hint, a WITH keyword is required.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Parameters supplied for object 'umbracoUser2NodePermission' which is not a function. If the parameters are intended as a table hint, a WITH keyword is required.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Incorrect syntax near ','.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Incorrect syntax near ','.

EDIT: i replicated the error with a brand new installation of umbraco 6.1.3 in an empty database; maybe a bug?

Any hint on what can be the issue?

Thanks,
    Michele

• Michele Furlanetto 4 posts 24 karma points
    Jul 30, 2013 @ 17:01
    Michele Furlanetto

opened a bug here http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/U4-2558, this thread can be closed

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft