Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ulla Skaanning 67 posts 97 karma points
    Aug 11, 2013 @ 23:27
    Ulla Skaanning

nforum v. 1.5 "Configuration error -> ExamineSearchProviders" ?!

Hi

I have a site running Umb v. 4.7.0 with a Business site template that I have modified the design for, but I have only made "cosmetic" changes.

Now I want to install nForum to run on this site, but when I install it from the package depository, and set it up as shown on "blogfodder" and try to acces it, I just get this error:

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The 'ExamineSearchProviders' start tag on line 48 position 4 does not match the end tag of 'providers'. Line 55, position 7.

Source Error:

I have previously had an older version of nForum installed, where I had modified the "cosmetics" a little bit, just to match the colors etc. of the site, but again no other changes. This installation would let me See the forum and appearently it worked as intended, but when I attempted to login with a user I would get an error as well, but at the time I did not have cutsom errors mode set to "off", so I don't know the specifics of that error :-S

I'm at a total loss here.... Any suggestions?

Cheers Ulla

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft