Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I'm having a really annoying problem here, hoping to get some assistance from the forum :)
Whenever I deploy an updated DLL, CSS-file or JS-file to the production server, two things happens:
I have tried looking into the ClientDependency, including incrementing versionnumber in ClientDependency.config and also changing the compositeFilePath - without luck.
Another strange thing is that every time this happens, it seems to work again the next day.
Any clues are very much appriciated :)
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted