Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Zakhar 171 posts 397 karma points
    Apr 28, 2014 @ 10:16
    Zakhar

The given key was not present in the dictionary in members search

Hi guys,

Very strange problem in Members section. I have a registration form and create members using Member.MakeNew().

After new user is created if I try to search them (by name) in Members section I get YSOD:

The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.]
       System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) +14379623
       umbraco.presentation.umbraco.members.MemberSearch.<ButtonSearch_Click>b__3(SearchResult x) +143
       System.Linq.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext() +248
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource) +712
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) +164
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +155
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3804

Search for other users work fine at the same time. The strange part is if I open this member and press Save button (without even updating any properties) the problem goes away, the search works and returns this user. I use Umbraco v6.1.6.

Any idea why this might happen?

Thank you.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft