Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• kel 2 posts 21 karma points
    Jul 15, 2014 @ 22:24
    kel

Looking for help with this error please: Non-negative number required. Parameter name: capacity

I am running umbraco 4.9 any help is greatly appreciated, site was fine then this just seemed to appear randomley out of the blue, I suspect after some pages and nodes where moved around but I am not certain.

It happens when I try to publish or unpublish pages or in some cases try to delete pages. its making the admin interface unusable because the error comes up each time. I noticed on any new pages I create and dont 'move' publish, unpublish just fine however.

Error below:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Non-negative number required.
    Parameter name: capacity

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Non-negative number required.
    Parameter name: capacity

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Non-negative number required.
    Parameter name: capacity]
       System.Collections.Hashtable..ctor(Int32 capacity, Single loadFactor) +11205123
       System.Web.Caching.CacheSingle.CreateEnumerator() +58
       System.Web.Caching.CacheMultiple.CreateEnumerator() +59
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.cache.Cache.ClearCacheByKeySearch(String KeyStartsWith) +30
       umbraco.content.set_XmlContentInternal(XmlDocument value) +86
       umbraco.content.UpdateDocumentCache(Document d) +207
       umbraco.content.UpdateDocumentCache(Int32 pageId) +52
       umbraco.library.UpdateDocumentCache(Int32 DocumentId) +105
       umbraco.cms.presentation.editContent.Publish(Object sender, EventArgs e) +371
       System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
       umbraco.controls.ContentControl.savePublish(Object Sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) +46
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e) +115
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +124
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +35
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1724

• kel 2 posts 21 karma points
    Jul 16, 2014 @ 15:22
    kel

anyone?

• Edward Forgacs 3 posts 23 karma points
    May 02, 2016 @ 06:22
    Edward Forgacs

Did you ever find a solution to this? We've come across this error in 4.8.1

• Kasper Dahlin 1 post 71 karma points
    Sep 30, 2016 @ 05:57
    Kasper Dahlin

Hi, I'm having the same problem on 4.7.1.1. Just appered out of the blue. Anyone have any suggestions? /Kasper

• xrisdoc 54 posts 102 karma points
    Feb 02, 2017 @ 10:36
    xrisdoc

Hi,

We had the same issue for one of our sites.

To fix this, I deleted the folders in the ExamineIndex folder and then recycled the AppPool.

The folders I deleted were:

• External
    • Internal
    • Internal Member

The ExamineIndex folder was, for me, located at: ~\App_Data\TEMP\ExamineIndexes

At first, it wouldn't delete the Internal folder as "it was being used by something else". But, after a recycle of the AppPool, I was able to delete that folder. Once that was deleted, I recycled the AppPool again.

Also, I backed those folder up before I deleted them, just to be safe :)

Hope this helps!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft