Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• AndersM 6 posts 26 karma points
    Dec 29, 2014 @ 20:59
    AndersM

Fresh install - "Error parsing MIME multipart body part header" on doc save

Hi guys

I just installed the latest umbraco, and everything looked to be without issues - almost!

When saving a new document i get this error:

)]}',

{"Message":"An error has occurred.","ExceptionMessage":"Error parsing MIME multipart body part header byte 94 of data segment System.Byte[].","ExceptionType":"System.InvalidOperationException","StackTrace":"   at System.Net.Http.Formatting.Parsers.MimeMultipartBodyPartParser.<ParseBuffer>d__0.MoveNext()\r\n   at System.Net.Http.HttpContentMultipartExtensions.MoveNextPart(MultipartAsyncContext context)\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()\r\n   at Umbraco.Web.WebApi.Binders.ContentItemBaseBinder`2.<GetModelAsync>d__5.MoveNext()"}

Any one experienced this?

• AndersM 6 posts 26 karma points
    Dec 29, 2014 @ 21:25
    AndersM

By some trial and error i was lucky fixing this myself already.

Activating "Enable 32-bit Application" on the application pool allowed me to save the document.

I have no idea why the error should be fixed by that.

• Steve Jones 36 posts 84 karma points
    Dec 11, 2015 @ 23:46
    Steve Jones

I had a similar error recently but the change you made to fix it did nothing for me. {"Message":"An error has occurred.","ExceptionMessage":"Unexpected end of MIME multipart stream. MIME multipart message is not complete.","ExceptionType":"System.IO.IOException","StackTrace":" at System.Net.Http.Formatting.Parsers.MimeMultipartBodyPartParser.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft