Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Thomas 160 posts 335 karma points
    Jan 12, 2015 @ 11:23
    Thomas

Umbraco RichTextEditor Insert/Edit Image Problem with custom dimensions

Hi,

I am facing the following issue. I am trying to edit an image and change the dimensions (only the height for example) without keeping the constraint in order to set my custom size but as soon as i click the save or the save and publish button the image keeps the original size as i had upload it by the first time. It looks like the system even if i uncheck the Constrain Proportion checkbox, it keeps the contraints and save the image keeping the old dimensions.

enter image description here

In the attached example i tried to change only the height of the image to 442 from 358 but as soon as i press the save button the image is saved with Contrain Proportion = True and the height 358 which is the original height for the 295 width.

Can anyone help me on that because the customer requires that as soon as possible?

Regards

Thomas

• Thomas 160 posts 335 karma points
    Jan 12, 2015 @ 18:20
    Thomas

Hi again,

I just found why is this happening but i cannot find a workarround. Well i realize that if i add dimensions that keeps the constrain proportion then the editor updates the image. If i add dimensions that breaks (uncheck the Constrain Proportion) the original size, then the editor does not save the image and rollback the dimensions to the last correct ones. But this is a problem because my client requires to work either with or without constrain. So can anyone help me to resolve that issue?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft