Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Dan 3 posts 28 karma points
    Mar 05, 2015 @ 21:15
    Dan

7.2.2 - backoffice session times out straight away

Hello,

I battled with installing 7.2.2 on one of our servers today, and was pretty determined that it was a permissions problem on the box. However after firing up a fresh VM instance on Azure that hadn't been contaminated by our 'server' team I found that 7.2.2 still instantly logs me out of the backoffice and 7.2.1 works fine, same server - same permissions.

I'm using a fresh install, and the problem occurs straight away after logging in with the admin account I created during install. I'm using Using Windows 2008 R2 with SP1 and have not had chance to test any other environments as yet.

I understand that I'm installing into a subdirectory, and am not sure if strictly speaking this is the approved/supported approach but this seems to (and continues to) function fine with 7.2.1 on another server.

The only thing I see in the logs upon logging in is:

2015-03-05 19:30:01,391 [14] INFO  Umbraco.Web.Security.WebSecurity - [Thread 34] User Id: 0 logged in

I've attached the console output from Firebug just incase it helps - these are the logs immediately after trying to login. Unsure if there's anything I should change in my build or on the box to make this behave but would appreciate any input

Firebug console

Thanks very much.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft