Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Paul Lagmark 65 posts 140 karma points
    Jun 16, 2015 @ 09:34
    Paul Lagmark

Cant save or remove images from webserver

I have a problem when trying to add och remove images to a node in back-office.

I get the following message in the console in Chrome:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE:12 TypeError: data.indexOf is not a function at DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE:915 at DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE:924 at DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE:14 at o (DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE:14) at o (DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE:14) at DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE:14 at Object.e.$eval (DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE:14) at Object.e.$digest (DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE:14) at Object.e.$apply (DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE:14) at j (DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE:14)(anonymous function) @ DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE:12

We have a project with its own database (MSSQL) and we published the project to a webserver and copied the database. Everything works fine except when it comes to add or remove images.

Anyone that have any clue to whats wrong?

UPDATE:

Hm, I think this is really weird.

Everything works fine when Im running the project local on IIS. As soon as i try to upload or remove an image using back-office from the project located at the webserver suddenly it's not working anymore. When I hit the publish button it just fades out and the error above appears. Even tho both projects target the same database. Because of this I cant imagine there is anything wrong with the database or its structure, I should be something on the clientside. But still, I've published the exact same project to two different webservers and its just one of them that is having this issue.

I greatly appreciate any kind of help.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft