Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sascha Liebau 1 post 71 karma points
    Nov 18, 2015 @ 11:32
    Sascha Liebau

Published page cannot be found in the internal cache

Hi community,

my first post here and really hope you can help me out pointing me in the right direction ;)

Version of our Umbraco System

In our Umbraco system version 7.1.0 we are experiencing a lot of occurences of a problem of the same type. Many nodes show us in the "Properties Tab" in the field "Link to the document" the error:

(We have a german system so I translate this message freely) "Ups! This document is published but cannot be found in the internal cache. System failure"

Error Screenshot

If we look in the logs, there are plenty of different errors shown. I am pasting some of them here to give you an idea:

2015-11-17 08:57:54,672 [9] WARN  Umbraco.Web.Dictionary.DefaultCultureDictionary - [Thread 32] Error returning dictionary item 'Key Account'. Exception: System.ArgumentException: No key Key Account exists in dictionary
           at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.Dictionary.DictionaryItem..ctor(String key)

2015-11-17 11:23:08,112 [9] WARN  Umbraco.Web.Routing.DefaultUrlProvider - [Thread 29] Couldn't find any page with nodeId=4053. This is most likely caused by the page not being published.
            2015-11-17 11:23:17,953 [9] WARN  Umbraco.Web.Routing.DefaultUrlProvider - [Thread 25] Couldn't find any page with nodeId=1053. This is most likely caused by the page not being published.
            2015-11-17 11:24:41,316 [9] WARN  Umbraco.Web.Routing.DefaultUrlProvider - [Thread 29] Couldn't find any page with nodeId=1184. This is most likely caused by the page not being published.

2015-11-17 11:45:45,462 [9] WARN  Umbraco.Web.Dictionary.DefaultCultureDictionary - [Thread 10] Error returning dictionary item 'Formular'. Exception: System.ArgumentException: No key Formular exists in dictionary
       at Umbraco.Web.Dictionary.DefaultCultureDictionary.get_Item(String key)
    2015-11-17 11:45:45,489 [9] WARN  Umbraco.Web.Dictionary.DefaultCultureDictionary - [Thread 10] Error returning dictionary item 'Key Account'. Exception: System.ArgumentException: No key Key Account exists in dictionary
    2015-11-17 11:48:10,162 [9] WARN  Umbraco.Web.Dictionary.DefaultCultureDictionary - [Thread 25] Error returning dictionary item 'Formular'. Exception: System.ArgumentException: No key Formular exists in dictionary
    2015-11-17 11:48:10,165 [9] WARN  Umbraco.Web.Dictionary.DefaultCultureDictionary - [Thread 25] Error returning dictionary item 'Key Account'. Exception: System.ArgumentException: No key Key Account exists in dictionary

There are hundrets of these errors in the log files. Has anybody ever experienced this issue or could give me a hint in which direction to search or what do do?

Could a restart of the IIS help? Is there some kind of a reload functionality of Umbraco?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance Sascha

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft