Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Anders Thoresen 3 posts 24 karma points
    Apr 12, 2010 @ 10:29
    Anders Thoresen

Problem with datetime switch between formats after publishing

I have set up and site for a customer at my work, this site lists events on a page:

http://moementum.no/treningsdatoer

These are sorted by the date and listed accordingly, events with a date before todaysdate is removed from the list by the xslt.

Im using a "datepicker with time" property on the events.

When I click publish on each event this is saved correctly, but when I click "publish entire site" or publish "hjem and every subpage" the date on the events change format from yyyy-mm-dd to yyyy-dd-mm which makes my xslt sorting on the page all wrong. This doesnt happen with events thats saved with a date higher then the 12th day before the switch happens (this because there are only 12 months i presume).

Why is this happening?

I suspect that there are a conflict between umbraco (running on a swedish server) and the "autofolders" package that probably has the american date format hardcoded somewhere. But thats just a guess on my part.

We are runnning:

# umbraco v 4.0.3 (Assembly version: 1.0.3625.27276)
    # Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
    # Windows Server 2003, IIS6

And have innstalled these packages:

# ImprovedMediaPicker
    # AutoFolders

• Dirk De Grave 4541 posts 6021 karma points MVP 3x admin c-trib
    Apr 12, 2010 @ 10:51
    Dirk De Grave

It's a known bug which has been reported on Codeplex and has been solved in changeset 62299.

Cheers,

/Dirk

• Anders Thoresen 3 posts 24 karma points
    Apr 12, 2010 @ 10:57
    Anders Thoresen

Okey, thx. I searched for it, but used the wrong searchkriteria, obviously. :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft