Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• rorythecheese 110 posts 56 karma points
    Sep 14, 2010 @ 13:10
    rorythecheese

Drag and Drop in Media Tree

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature that's on by mistake so am unsure what forum to put this in. Anyways..

Basically i was having a think and thought that it would be nice to have drag and drop on the media section. Especially for us due to the vast size of our media library and the laborious task it can be to copy and move large amounts of images/files and folders one by one. 

So i check out v.4.5.2 with it's use of jstree - having drag and drop support - to see whether i could get it to work. But wow, cool it's already on, i can just drag folders and images around within the tree, sweet. Only thing is that these changes are not being saved. When i refresh the tree all the files go back to where they were originally. This is also happening on the trees in all the sections: Content, Settings etc..

So i'm not sure whether this is a bug and the 'save tree' call isn't being triggered (in which case i'll log a bug on codeplex) or if this is something that is left on by mistake in the jstree code. 

Either way this would be cool if it was a feature on the media tree, perhaps v5 :)

chears.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft