Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Christian Foged 37 posts 58 karma points
    Nov 12, 2010 @ 15:04
    Christian Foged

Experiences with MailChimp Integration? Different scenarios how to's...

Hi there all Umbracians

A lot of people here are talking about Umbraco integration with MailChimp, which is great - since I'm both using Umbraco and Mailchimp.

I have some different scenarios for using MailChimp, but I'm not quite sure how to use them optimal.

1: Signing up for newsletters on a smaller website. 0 existing mail users in either mailchimp or Umbraco.
    What is the best way to go? To add them as Umbraco members, and synchronizing Umbraoc members to MailChimp? So all user data is in Umbraco and synced with mailchimp? If so - how to do this easiest?

...or to sign them up directly in MailChimp, and no Umbraco member? If so - how to do this easiest?

2: Signing up for newsletters on a larger website. 100.000 existing mail users in mailchimp, 0 in Umbraco

What is the best way to go? To import alle the MailChimp useres as Umbraco members, and synchronizing Umbraoc members to MailChimp onwards? So all user data is in Umbraco and synced with mailchimp? If so - how to do this easiest?

...or to sign them up directly in MailChimp, and no Umbraco member? If so - how to do this easiest?

Hoping for some good input :o)

/Christian

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft