Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Topic author was deleted

Jun 29, 2009 @ 15:22

Profile page, add last visit timestamp

Would be nice if it was possible to see the last visit date of a member on his profile page

• Kris Janssen 210 posts 569 karma points c-trib
    Oct 27, 2009 @ 21:14
    Kris Janssen

Very much off topic Tim, but I have a question and I don't immediately see a PM option on this new forum...

Seeing that you are from Belgium:

My sister recently started her own business and since I have some Umbraco experience maintaining our lab website, I would like to set up something for her too.

At uni we have limitless space and bandwidth on the campus servers but for this project I'd obviously need to find a good Windows hosting company.

Do you know any Belgian ones (or maybe others that you consider reliable and compatible with Umbraco)?

Cheers,

Kris

• Dirk De Grave 4541 posts 6021 karma points MVP 3x admin c-trib
    Oct 27, 2009 @ 21:37
    Dirk De Grave

Kris,

Belgian ones are in my opinion quite expensive, even for small "packages"... And shared hosting in Belgium is a practical no-go at the moment. You could however ask our Dutch (as in Netherlands) collegues, as the prices are pretty much more decent than our Belgian ones.

Another one, softsyshosting is a very nice one, but located in US. Support from the guys is great, setting up umbraco on their shared hosting plans are a breeze.

Cheers,

/Dirk

• Kris Janssen 210 posts 569 karma points c-trib
    Jan 16, 2010 @ 18:18
    Kris Janssen

Okay, I think I'll go with softsyshosting for the moment then...

• syn-rg 282 posts 425 karma points
    Aug 20, 2010 @ 01:40
    syn-rg

I agree with Tim. It would be great to be able to view the last visit date of a member.

Then setup a feature that if the member hasn't logged in for 3, 6 or 12 months their membership is deleted.
    Would be very handy particularly with big companies where employee turn over is high, so that the company information is protected.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft