Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Martin Bentzen 83 posts 145 karma points
    Jul 12, 2009 @ 14:02
    Martin Bentzen

Re-raise topics

I think it could be very nice if it's possible to re-raise a topic as a kind of - "help - this is still unsolved".

I think some key-knowledge people is monitoring the "unanswered" list, but If I make a topic, and post a reply for that one with additional informations, the post will not get on the liste.

I don't think that all topics can be or should be marked as "solved" and therefore I dont think a list with all unsolved topics makes sense, but maybe a list where the author has marked it as "still unsolved", which for eg only can be set +14 days after creating, and maybe only if no one but the creator has made a reply

• Morten Bock 1867 posts 2140 karma points MVP 2x admin c-trib
    Jul 12, 2009 @ 17:34
    Morten Bock

I think that sort of feature would quickly turn into the new *bump* post... Also, I think that if you supply additional information as a reply to your own topic, then it will show up in the Active Topics list, which is shown directly on the front page?

• Martin Bentzen 83 posts 145 karma points
    Jul 13, 2009 @ 09:26
    Martin Bentzen

Okay - I was a little bit confused about the "Active Topic list" - my replies to my own topic will off cause turn the topic into an Active Topic again.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft