Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jonas Eriksson 930 posts 1825 karma points
    Mar 24, 2012 @ 18:04
    Jonas Eriksson

I would like to see the posts I have "high fived"

Sometimes I give "high five" to a post and think I'll get back to it later, like a favourite mark on twitter. Can I find such a list? If not - consider this as a feature wish. :)

• Grant Thomas 291 posts 324 karma points
    Mar 24, 2012 @ 18:49
    Grant Thomas

While this might be nice, I think there are numerous problems/bugs with the forums that should be more of a priority before adding something else with its own potential set of problems. Particularly when this feature is inherently supported by any modern browser anyway - which will sometimes give offline benefits.

Just saying. (:

• Funka! 398 posts 661 karma points
    May 16, 2012 @ 21:42
    Funka!

I agree with both of you---there are other features probably more important than this to have, but also being able to look back at your own history of who you've High-Fived is something I am guilty of having looked for here myself once or twice before. Although, not sure if you noticed it, but there is a Subscribe button on the very first post of the first page in a thread which does let you treat them as "favorites" in a way. (And which will email any new activty on these threads to you, which is nice, since there is no other convenient way of returning to the site and finding what's new in them otherwise.)

The Stack Overflow website has a similar "starred/favorite posts" feature as well as seeing a history of who you have up-voted (i.e., high-fived) which is nicely done, along with several other ways for finding posts you've created and responded to, which might be useful to take some inspiration from should these topic ever be revisited.

Thanks!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft