Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ethan Wise 15 posts 85 karma points
    Nov 25, 2015 @ 09:05
    Ethan Wise

iFrame issue in umbraco V4.8 unable to resize frame

Hi there,

I have written a couple of forum topic on this issue recently but having spent 3 days now trying to solve this issue and still unable to do so.

I have created an iFrame XSLT file and a macro to enable me to embed another webpage in a frame on my webpage i have successfully done this.

HOWEVER, the issue i am having is being able to resize this frame as it always seems to load as a very small frame and i change the size in many different ways, by right clicking and going to edit the embedded media and change the size there, when applying the macro putting the size i want in there, by setting the size in the XSLT by setting the size in the page template settings, setting the size in the html editor.

none of the above seem to have any affect to the size of the box!

i have been able to set the width at 100% and put the macro in a grid and this gives me a wide box! however the height does not change i do not want a wide thin box i want to be able to see the embedded page properly.

I have attached pictures of my XSLT code, A screen shot of the webpage to help with my explanation.

where does the problem lie? is it the XSLT code? is it something i have done wrong in the macro settings? ( i have selected use in editor) is it something to do with the page template code that is stopping it?

I am stumped with this one and any help is greatly appreciated!

enter image description here enter image description here

Thanks,

Ethan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft