Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nick Babaki 22 posts 71 karma points c-trib
    May 03, 2016 @ 03:15
    Nick Babaki

I have some macros that UI is developed using Bootstrap. When I add them to Grid Layout I can see them properly on the page, but when rendering on Grid at backoffice the bootstrap layout is not applied. I added bootstrap to my stylesheets so I can see them on Data Types as below:

enter image description here

I selected them but still the bootstrap layout is broken however I can see the items without styling.

• Nicholas Westby 2054 posts 7100 karma points c-trib
    May 03, 2016 @ 04:31
    Nicholas Westby

The Umbraco back office already uses Boostrap (2.x, I believe). The back office is not intended to perfectly match the style of the frontend. If you want to style the back office better, I would recommend adding your own custom styles (rather than the entirety of Bootstrap).

By the way, it's unclear where you are trying to use those styles. Are you trying to add them to a rich text editor?

• Nick Babaki 22 posts 71 karma points c-trib
    May 03, 2016 @ 05:54
    Nick Babaki

Thanks Nicholas,

Yes, I want to add my macro to Rich Text Editor or Grid Layout. And the Partial View interface is fully responsive using bootstrap, so when I put it on the page it was rendered badly, however on the public page it looks good.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft