Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Lane Krejcik 2 posts 71 karma points
    Jun 15, 2016 @ 21:22
    Lane Krejcik

InvalidOperationException: The template with Id ... does not exist, the page cannot render

I have a very large Umbraco project and am running 7.3 and all of a sudden I go into work (I am the only one that edits this and don't edit any code, just use features provided) and the entire website I made is down with this error. I have not changed any backside stuff for this such as templates or any other properties and it is very frustrating. None of the other fixes for this issue online help or are even relevant to my case. When I go in to edit the site I am able to see the whole structure and treemap but none of the dropdowns under Page Components show up for anything except the Home page and even that does not load. So no pages load at all and some pages can't even be republished because they display the following error: enter image description here

What could be going on and why did this happen out of nowhere? Thanks for the help in advance, this is a big problem for me

• Lane Krejcik 2 posts 71 karma points
    Jun 15, 2016 @ 22:55
    Lane Krejcik

I was looking through the crash logs and I noticed that at some point there was a format issue somewhere and then every single website and media was unpublished...what could cause this issue enter image description here

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Feb 05, 2019 @ 10:23
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi Lane

Try to republish the site and resave a root node.

Alex

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Feb 25, 2019 @ 16:17
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi

Did you find a solution for this topic? Can you share with our community?

Alex

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft