Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Claushingebjerg 936 posts 2571 karma points
    Jul 07, 2016 @ 11:36
    Claushingebjerg

does not exist in the namespace 'Umbraco.Web.PublishedContentModels' (are you missing an assembly reference?

Im building a site live on a server. No Visual studio!

Things were rolling along fine, but suddenly i get the following error on all doc types except the front page

Compiler Error Message: CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Textside' does not exist in the namespace 'Umbraco.Web.PublishedContentModels' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Where "Textside" is the doc type... There is an error in the log saying

ERROR Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.Umbraco.PureLiveModelFactory - Failed to build models.
    System.Web.HttpCompileException (0x80004005): d:\web\sku.dk\www\App_Data\Models\all.generated.cs(355): error CS1061: 'string' does not contain a definition for 'GetEftertekst' and no extension method 'GetEftertekst' accepting a first argument of type 'string' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I have a property on a composition called "eftertekst", which i have now deleted to try something, but i get the samme error. its a vanilla 7.4.3 with Leblender, Nested content and slimsy installed.

Any ideas? i am supposed to present the site tomorrow, so im a bit under pressure, so any help is greatly appreciated.

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Jul 11, 2016 @ 21:36
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi Claushingebjerg,

Looks like error because model builder didn't generate models.

Can you check Model builder settings? And if Generate models button is available try to press it.

Thanks,

Alex

• Daphne 1 post 92 karma points
    Jun 02, 2022 @ 16:30
    Daphne

I had similar issue during deployment. Check whether IIS have access to folders so that it can save the generated models.

For me, issue resolved by giving read/write permission to the project folder.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft