Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Josh Yates 6 posts 86 karma points
    Aug 06, 2016 @ 14:28
    Josh Yates

I have been struggling with my css and js files being loading correctly through my Umbraco project. My non Umbraco project includes all the css/js files and the page displays correctly. I created a new Umbraco project and moved all the files over through windows explorer, included them in my VS project, all the files are referenced correctly just like my non Umbraco project and the page does not display correctly.

Should I use the Settings within the Umbraco and add my css and js one at a time?

Thanks.

• Toppers 31 posts 155 karma points
    Aug 06, 2016 @ 17:39
    Toppers

You should just be able to copy them over them using file manager then you need to right-click on the item and 'Include In Project' and you should see them in the Dashboard - I also copy my folders over which makes managing my project a lot easier by separating out the external project files

• Josh Yates 6 posts 86 karma points
    Aug 06, 2016 @ 17:41
    Josh Yates

cool. I was not sure how much of the database was involved with tracking new folders and files.

• Toppers 31 posts 155 karma points
    Aug 06, 2016 @ 17:42
    Toppers

I think it does a directory scan then includes the files in - you can do it with partial views and views as well

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft