Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Aman 3 posts 73 karma points
    Jan 24, 2017 @ 14:59
    Aman

How to filter content of pages on drop down selection

hi , I am using umbraco 7, I have page that contain Images and video. I want to add drop down top of the page and filter images and video of page on the basis of drop down selection as show in Image. please help me how can i do this.

enter image description here

• pbl_dk 150 posts 551 karma points
    Jan 24, 2017 @ 19:58
    pbl_dk

Hi Aman,

Theres an answer here that might suit you:

https://our.umbraco.org/forum/templates-partial-views-and-macros/82153-displaying-child-pages-with-filter

Check it out, and call out if its not the right solution.

• Aman 3 posts 73 karma points
    Jan 25, 2017 @ 08:55
    Aman

Hi Elitenet, Thank you very much for reply , I tried referred solution but fulfill my requirement . I want to achieved this functionality using back office or CMS. can you please provide details step by step process. here is back office view of resource page hierarchy i want to filter "Resource Gallery" on the basis of Resource Type sub Heading.please provide solution. enter image description here

• pbl_dk 150 posts 551 karma points
    Jan 28, 2017 @ 08:43
    pbl_dk

Hi Aman, Im not sure a pure backend solution exists, since the dropdown on the users view, will have to be javascript.

You have to construct a select box with options, and shift the query in url to any of the options. yoursite.aspx?selected=SEO Then use the razor like this:

@{if (Request.QueryString["selected"] == "SEO")
    {
    // do something, show specific items
    }
    }

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft