Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tim 25 posts 112 karma points
    May 18, 2017 @ 17:32
    Tim

Upgraded from 7.5.13 to 7.6.1, getting this error on loading Stylesheet node

The error I get when trying to click on 'Stylesheets' node in the back office

at umbraco.loadStylesheets.Render(XmlTree& tree) at Umbraco.Web.Trees.ApplicationTreeExtensions.TryGetXmlTree(ApplicationTree appTree, String id, FormDataCollection formCollection) at Umbraco.Web.Trees.ApplicationTreeExtensions.TryLoadFromLegacyTree(ApplicationTree appTree, String id, FormDataCollection formCollection, UrlHelper urlHelper, String currentSection) at Umbraco.Web.Trees.LegacyTreeController.GetTreeNodes(String id, FormDataCollection queryStrings) at Umbraco.Web.Trees.TreeControllerBase.GetNodes(String id, FormDataCollection queryStrings) at lambdamethod(Closure , Object , Object[] ) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>cDisplayClass10.9(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.Execute(Object instance, Object[] arguments) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 arguments, CancellationToken cancellationToken) --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker._1.MoveNext()

• Craig Mayers 164 posts 508 karma points
    May 19, 2017 @ 10:57
    Craig Mayers

Hi Tim,

What browser are you using?

This could be related to the following issue:

Regards

Craig

• Tim 25 posts 112 karma points
    May 19, 2017 @ 12:05
    Tim

Craig,

I was using Chrome.

I tested Firefox and Internet Explorer and the error is:

{"errorMsg":"Failed to retrieve data for child nodes undefined","data":{"Message":"An error has occurred.","InnerExceptions":[]},"status":500}

Might be related but since it's happening in all browsers I'm not sure.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft