Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kip Carter 42 posts 201 karma points
    Jun 03, 2017 @ 02:38
    Kip Carter

Simple image gallery macro - configuration/documentation

I just installed Simple image gallery macro on my home site and the install seemed to go good, however the documentation.txt that is there turned out to be a lot of unrelated tags and comments. Appears to be pieces of the forum, very strange.

Anyhow, I don't have any documentation to know how to go about utilizing the macro now that I have it installed.

I've learned enough now to get stuck real easy.

Thanks, Kip!

• Kip Carter 42 posts 201 karma points
    Jun 05, 2017 @ 01:21
    Kip Carter

Does no one have some documentation on this? I really would like to use it but at this point after installing I have no idea where to go from there.

Regards, Kip...

• Brett Fullam 119 posts 629 karma points
    Jun 08, 2017 @ 14:38
    Brett Fullam

Hi Kip,

I just took a look at the package's page-documentation here on our.Umbraco.org ... doesn't look good ... the "project compatibility" is untested for v7.6 and up ... v7.5 (0%) and v7.4 (50%).

You might want to ask, specifically, if anyone has successfully deployed this on v7.6 (make sure to ask if they are running it on an upgraded version of Umbraco because I ran into a specific issue where new installs had deprecated items that kept another package from even running but older-upgraded versions still worked).

I'd post that question first, and start looking for some alternative solutions like this post, by Alex Skrypnyk, "Good video tutorial how to make gallery with Umbraco"

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft