Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Anil Kumar 41 posts 202 karma points
    Oct 06, 2017 @ 18:48
    Anil Kumar

Error loading Partial View script (file: ~/Views/MacroPartials/InsertUmbracoForm.cshtml)

Hi, I have configured umbraco forms to my website. I am trying to add the form created to the rich text editor usinf insert macro feature available . I have chosen the appropriate form in Umbraco UI butwhen trying to save the form selection. The following error is occured. Can anyone have idea on this ?enter image description here

• Aluma 13 posts 107 karma points
    Oct 16, 2017 @ 21:23
    Aluma

This could be caused by a variety of issues.

Some general things to confirm:

1) Closely review your macro for missing or extra HTML tags and incorrect spelling anywhere. 2) Ensure that your Macro parameters and variables are spelled correctly everywhere. 3) Ensure that you've checked the box for allowing Macros to be embedded within RTE in your Macro settings. 4) Copy/Paste your entire macro into a different file so that it is saved. Then paste back the most essential pieces of code required to make your macro run, and embed it to your RTE once again. If it renders keep adding small chunks of code until it breaks. Then you will have a good idea of where the problem is stemming from. Of course, if you have Visual Studio with Intellisense then it might speed up this process.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft