Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Vijay 26 posts 126 karma points
    Dec 09, 2017 @ 10:04
    Vijay

Template not saving 404 not found umbraco/RestServices/SaveFile/SaveTemplate

When I was trying to save the template, I can't able to save the template and also I didn't get any error message.but in Chrome console I can able to see the following message "404 not found umbraco/RestServices/SaveFile/SaveTemplate".

In App_Data I was getting the following error,

ERROR Umbraco.Web.Scheduling.ScheduledPublishing - [Thread 5] An error occurred with the scheduled publishing System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly. at System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataInternal(Uri address, String method, Byte[] data, WebRequest& request) at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(Uri address, String method, String data) at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(String address, String data) at Umbraco.Web.Scheduling.ScheduledPublishing.Run()

• Alex Skrypnyk 5273 posts 19277 karma points MVP 3x admin c-trib
    Dec 10, 2017 @ 22:10
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi Vijayadhiliban

Do you have your template on the disk? Does your site has enough rights for editing the templates?

THanks,

Alex

• Vijay 26 posts 126 karma points
    Dec 11, 2017 @ 06:17
    Vijay

Hi Alex,

I have checked the permissions and all fine and also template availability.I can able to save subpages and master pages.but I can't able save home pages alone. In Chrome console I can able to see the followings, "POST https://domain/umbraco/RestServices/SaveFile/SaveTemplate 403 (Forbidden) jquery.js?cdv=1939588487:1 "

Thanks,

Vijayadhiliban

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft