Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• demo 12 posts 133 karma points
    Apr 03, 2018 @ 13:46
    demo

No route in the route table matches the supplied values.

When I get mysite.com/contact

No route in the route table matches the supplied values

after deploy site to azure hosting. contact form normally working in local host but after deploy to azure this error happen. please help me what's happening?

I'm deploy models folder, controllers folder and views ... where can i make mistakes?

• Paul Tilsed 26 posts 179 karma points c-trib
    Apr 04, 2018 @ 08:47
    Paul Tilsed

Hi,

Did you make sure all of the bin folder contents and config files (/config/*) where also deployed? Does the web.config look correct in the root of the site and does the rest of the site work? If you can access Umbraco have you tried republishing the page and checking the template is correctly assigned?

If that's all been checked then it might be useful to provide a few more details about the problem. How are you deploying the site, is it an app service? Knowing what version of Umbraco you are using would be good starting point to help work out the problem.

If you have any custom routing set up it might also be worth checking that.

Cheers,

Paul

Apr 04, 2018 @ 13:28
    demo

Hi Paul...Im created simple contact form (From youtube Paul Seal video). everything is ok and correct working in local.... when i deploy to azure this problem happen....this problem happen too in local but we build again from visual studio problem fixed.... but azure hosting don't access build functionality....

it is simple contact form... just i created model folder , controller folder , contact template and partial....and I just deploy these

Apr 04, 2018 @ 13:30
    demo

Umbraco version 7.8.... i cannot install umbraco forms too.... terrible...

yesterday i try umbraco forms both v 7 and v 6 is not working,,, error happen contact administrator

Apr 04, 2018 @ 13:36
    demo

enter image description here

Apr 04, 2018 @ 14:15
    demo

Publish bin folder to azure hosting problem fixed. Thanks

• Paul Tilsed 26 posts 179 karma points c-trib
    Apr 04, 2018 @ 14:16
    Paul Tilsed

Hi,

This does sound like you are missing the dll file containing the contact form code on the live site. If the route is found locally and the site runs fine then the code must be set up correctly.

Check how you are deploying the site. If you are using FTP then double check the dll's are being transferred correctly. If you are using the publish feature from Visual Studio then ensure the settings are correct.

HTH,

Paul

Apr 04, 2018 @ 14:17
    demo

Thanks ... after deploy bin folder problem fixed

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft