Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Eric 8 posts 79 karma points
    May 14, 2018 @ 13:51
    Eric

No template exists to render the document at url '/'.

I'm getting the following error what I try to run the Umbraco project.

I'm using the following package we purchased: https://codecanyon.net/item/constro-construction-business-umbraco- theme/20562801

I simply unzipped the packaged, restored the database, and changed the the config to find the restored local db, then rebuild and ran the project.

I know it's not a clean solution, but it seems to be an Umbraco related issue because I seen it has happened before. I do have a ticket out to them also, but they are in a different time-zone so thing are slow.

Any help would be appreciated.

Found this in the log file: System.InvalidOperationException: The model class for content type with alias "SmartBlogComment" is named "SmartBlogComment". CSharp does not support using the same name for the property with alias "smartBlogComment". Consider using an attribute to assign a different name to the property. at Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.Building.Builder.Prepare() in X:\Projects\Umbraco\ModelsBuilder\Zbu.ModelsBuilder\Umbraco.ModelsBuilder\Building\Builder.cs:line 171 at Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.Umbraco.PureLiveModelFactory.GenerateModelsCode(IDictionary2 ourFiles, IList1 typeModels) in X:\Projects\Umbraco\ModelsBuilder\Zbu.ModelsBuilder\Umbraco.ModelsBuilder\Umbraco\PureLiveModelFactory.cs:line 315 at Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.Umbraco.PureLiveModelFactory.GetModelsAssembly(Boolean forceRebuild) in X:\Projects\Umbraco\ModelsBuilder\Zbu.ModelsBuilder\Umbraco.ModelsBuilder\Umbraco\PureLiveModelFactory.cs:line 256 at Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.Umbraco.PureLiveModelFactory.EnsureModels() in X:\Projects\Umbraco\ModelsBuilder\Zbu.ModelsBuilder\Umbraco.ModelsBuilder\Umbraco\PureLiveModelFactory.cs:line 151 2017-08-03 06:28:15,463 [P1072/D2/T11] WARN Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.Umbraco.PureLiveModelFactory - Running without models. 2017-08-03 06:28:15,822 [P1072/D2/T11] ERROR Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.Umbraco.PureLiveModelFactory - Failed to build models. System.InvalidOperationException: The model class for content type with alias "SmartBlogComment" is named "SmartBlogComment". CSharp does not support using the same name for the property with alias "smartBlogComment". Consider using an attribute to assign a different name to the property. at Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.Building.Builder.Prepare() in X:\Projects\Umbraco\ModelsBuilder\Zbu.ModelsBuilder\Umbraco.ModelsBuilder\Building\Builder.cs:line 171 at Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.Umbraco.PureLiveModelFactory.GenerateModelsCode(IDictionary2 ourFiles, IList1 typeModels) in X:\Projects\Umbraco\ModelsBuilder\Zbu.ModelsBuilder\Umbraco.ModelsBuilder\Umbraco\PureLiveModelFactory.cs:line 315 at Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.Umbraco.PureLiveModelFactory.GetModelsAssembly(Boolean forceRebuild) in X:\Projects\Umbraco\ModelsBuilder\Zbu.ModelsBuilder\Umbraco.ModelsBuilder\Umbraco\PureLiveModelFactory.cs:line 256 at Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.Umbraco.PureLiveModelFactory.EnsureModels() in X:\Projects\Umbraco\ModelsBuilder\Zbu.ModelsBuilder\Umbraco.ModelsBuilder\Umbraco\PureLiveModelFactory.cs:line 151 2017-08-03 06:28:15,822 [P1072/D2/T11] WARN Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.Umbraco.PureLiveModelFactory - Running without models.

Thanks, Eric

• Marcio Goularte 374 posts 1346 karma points
    May 14, 2018 @ 14:00
  • Eric 8 posts 79 karma points
    May 14, 2018 @ 14:06
    Eric

There is no UI to work with, this happens when I start the project.

I'm currently running localhost

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft