Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • H. Polkerman 2 posts 73 karma points
    May 16, 2018 @ 14:35
    H. Polkerman
    0

    Custom List View breaks labels system fields

    On selecting the edit option for a list view on a Document Type, you can later the displayed fields (Columns Displayed). Normally the sort, update and owner fields are pre-filled.

    If I add a System Field, like createDate, this will show up as: systemcreateDate (system field) and [systemcreateDate] instead of the normal label and description.

    Even when I add the owner field, it will not render as the previous field that was allready added: custom list view with the bug

    I'm running Umbraco 7.9.2, can anyone confirm this bug or offer a solution?

  • Matt Basnett 1 post 71 karma points
    May 29, 2018 @ 11:42
    Matt Basnett
    0

    I had a similar problem, the solution for me was to switch browser to firefox instead of chrome. I've no idea why but the issue seems to only occur for me when using chrome; firefox and edge worked as expected

  • Sam 68 posts 363 karma points
    24 days ago
    Sam
    0

    I am also having issues with this. does anyone know how to fix other than a browser switch?

  • Jan Skovgaard 11031 posts 22288 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    24 days ago
    Jan Skovgaard
    0

    Hi Sam

    What version of Umbraco are you using? Just did a quick test on 7.11.1 and I was not able to reproduce the issue as described above so don't know if it's something that has been fixed in the releases after 7.9.2 perhaps?

    /Jan

  • Sam 68 posts 363 karma points
    1 week ago
    Sam
    0

    Sorry for the slow reply... Im am using version 7.7.2

  • Jan Skovgaard 11031 posts 22288 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    1 week ago
    Jan Skovgaard
    0

    Hi Sam

    Could it be possible for you to try and do an upgrade to Umbraco 7.11? Or would that not be possible?

    Before doing so you can of course always try to make a fresh local installation of 7.11 and see if you can reproduce the issue on this installation. If the issue keeps happening then it should probably be filed on the issue tracker as a bug. But if it does not then it might be worth considering if an upgrade is the right approach depending on how big a pain this is.

    Just my 2 cents :)

    /Jan

  • Sam 68 posts 363 karma points
    1 week ago
    Sam
    1

    Next time I install I will try 7.11, and try to remember to post my results.

  • Mike Beale 21 posts 101 karma points
    1 week ago
    Mike Beale
    0

    I've just come across this issue with Umbraco 7.3.0

    Would only work properly for me in IE 11! Firefox & Chrome show the same problem as in the screenshot above.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft