Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Paul Claridge 9 posts 109 karma points
    Aug 28, 2018 @ 13:42
    Paul Claridge

Button being barred in my template html

Hi team I am a bit baffled when I try to add a button into my template. For some reason it is being styled as “display:none” no matter what I do to counter that in my css or styles? Furthermore I cannot see from my FF debug tools where it is inheriting that from! So clearly something else is at play here and more likely I am violating the process somehow? Could someone possibly explain please? Regards paul

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Sep 02, 2018 @ 08:20
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Paul

This issue is not Umbraco related since it has to do with the styling and stylesheet of your site - Just to be clear to anyone coming across this later on.

Now in order to help you out can you please show what your button markup looks like? Does it make use of a class, which is initially set to hidden for some reason? Are you using bootstrap or any other framework? Are you the only developer working on the site?

Please share as much relevant information as possible - Otherwise it's a bit hard to help you out :-)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

/Jan

• Paul Claridge 9 posts 109 karma points
    Sep 06, 2018 @ 13:11
    Paul Claridge

Hi Jan/All, Having now resolved my problem it was as Jan suggested nothing to do with Umbraco! I have experienced wierdness before and should have realised what the culprit was (it took me a long time last time!). It turns out the site was loading several versions of jquery together and once I had streamlined that it worked as I expected. Sigh. Sorry to waste anyones time, Paul

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft