Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nazanin 1 post 71 karma points
    Oct 10, 2018 @ 16:08
    Nazanin

Creating tabbed content using Grid layout and Lebender

Hi everyone, I am developing a website using Umbraco. I am new in using this CMS and also almost new in programming via MVC C#. However, I have some sections which I could not figure out how to handle them, such as the tab content. I found some videos on YouTube and also in Umbraco Tv and forum which there were some suggestions to use Leblender editor tools in the grid layout to create a tab editor. I did try it, but I could not render it in the front-end. It shows some errors indicating not finding partial view. Actually it does not render from this address (~/AppPlugins/LeBlender/viewssamples/Tabs.cshtml). I made a partial view on Grid folder nested on Partial folder, but when I render partial in home page it gave me this error

(Cannot bind source type Umbraco.Web.Models.RenderModel`1[[Umbraco.Web.PublishedContentModels.Home, AppWeball.generated.cs.8f9494c4.bni7ugwr, Version=0.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]] to model type Lecoati.LeBlender.Extension.Models.LeBlenderModel.)

I do not how to handle it. I am using Umbraco version 7.6.1 and Leblender 1.0.8.1. Another problem is that I could not set them in last version of Umbraco and Leblender. Would you please help me in this regard? Thank you in advanced

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft