Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Pierre Luypaert 5 posts 85 karma points
    Oct 19, 2018 @ 09:31
    Pierre Luypaert

Changes are not visible after a publish

Hello,

We have pages built with the grid layout containing macros.

When we make a change to a page, a macro or its underlying content (a node picked using the content picker for example) and "save and publish" all the nodes implied, the change is not visible, even after removing all caches we know about (browser, server). We disabled our output cache, too (standard ASP.Net output cache).

We must click "preview" for the changes to be visible.

Context info:

• We are on v.7.11.1.
    • The Umbraco database in stored in Azure.
    • Media items are stored in an Azure blob using the Azure file system provider add-on.
    • The web app on Azure is not load balanced and doesn't have auto-scale.
    • We use the recommended "EnvironmentTemp" value for the "umbracoLocalTempStorage" config key.

Thanks for the help, we are getting a bit desperate :-)

• Dave Woestenborghs 3504 posts 12133 karma points MVP 8x admin c-trib
    Oct 19, 2018 @ 10:15
    Dave Woestenborghs

Hi Pierre,

Anything in the log files ? Maybe lower your log level to debug to see if what is going on.

Also to make sure can you check if everything is configured correctly for hosting on Azure web apps

https://our.umbraco.com/documentation/Getting-Started/Setup/Server-Setup/azure-web-apps

Dave

• Pierre Luypaert 5 posts 85 karma points
    Oct 19, 2018 @ 12:45
    Pierre Luypaert

I enabled debug logging as well as tracing... and I can't reproduce the issue anymore. I'll post the log output when it happens again.

I followed the instructions to setup in Azure, that's how I figured I needed to set the temp storage key to EnvironmentTemp.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft