Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• mikkel 143 posts 365 karma points
    Mar 08, 2019 @ 07:21
    mikkel

How do i create a link in menu to login to backoffice

Hey. Is there not a way to make a login and log out link to bacoffice so that the owner of the page can log in without having to use www.mitdomain.com/umbraco, but can use a login the menu insteadt??

• Mike B 8 posts 78 karma points
    Mar 14, 2019 @ 12:35
    Mike B

mikkel are you still having issue?

You can just make a link with the href="/umbraco" and it should point to your backoffice.

Like this:

<a href="/umbraco">Go to backoffice</a>

Hope this helps

// Mike

Mar 14, 2019 @ 17:35
    mikkel

thanks i have try that but when user are logged in i want it to change to logout and when users are logging out i have to close sessions and so on :D

Mar 14, 2019 @ 17:47
    Mike B

No problem, tell me if it works for you :D

But when you are using /Umbraco it will redirect you to another page with the login form... So im not sure if it would work like that, but give it at try tho.

// Mike

Mar 14, 2019 @ 17:49
    mikkel

it works by sending me to the login page but it does not change to a logout link when user are logged in :D

Mar 14, 2019 @ 17:52
    Mike B

Well... Im not sure you can make it log you out from the Umbraco Backoffice.

Since its a different form, and you able to logout from the Backoffice itself.

But anyways, you have made a link that will redirect the user to the Backoffice, instead of having him/her typing in "/umbraco" in the URL.

// Mike

Mar 16, 2019 @ 10:40
    mikkel

it is very hard to find a solution for it. i think there should be a posibility to do it when some people are asking for it

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft