Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nicola Cottrell 4 posts 74 karma points
    Mar 26, 2019 @ 14:29
    Nicola Cottrell

Hi, We've got some content templates that I want to export the HTML of. I've had a look and I can't see how to do that - is there a way please?

Thanks

• Alex Skrypnyk 6133 posts 23952 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Mar 26, 2019 @ 23:17
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi Nicola

What did you mean export content as HTML? Do you want to get HTML of pages? or just HTML without data?

THanks,

Alex

Mar 27, 2019 @ 09:26
    Nicola Cottrell

Hi Alex, Thanks for your message. I mean the HTML of the resulting content produced by Umbraco to be able to transfer it into a different system rather than remake it: enter image description here

If I was in an Email Service Provider, I'd build the email and then have the ability to export the HTML to adapt in either dreamweaver or another client.

Does that make sense what I'm asking? Thanks Nicola

• Alexander Croner 71 posts 282 karma points
    Mar 27, 2019 @ 09:48
    Alexander Croner

With umbraco you build the html yourself with the data from the fields... So I really don't understand what you're trying to ask...?

What are you trying to achieve?

Mar 27, 2019 @ 10:03
    Nicola Cottrell

I'm trying to get a copy of the HTML that's produced after I've populated the fields so I can copy and paste the HTML into another platform - the cards look like this (and they're built from the content I enter into Umbraco)enter image description here

Ideally, I want to just copy and paste the 'resulting' HTML rather than rebuild the 'cards' I need into another platform - so my question is, is that possible?

Does that make sense? Thanks again

• Alexander Croner 71 posts 282 karma points
    Mar 27, 2019 @ 10:16
    Alexander Croner

...just open the page in the browser and right click anywhere, click "show page source", there's the HTML you're looking for - where you could copy from.

Or am I not understanding something?

Mar 27, 2019 @ 10:53
    Nicola Cottrell

Ok, I'll try that. I think it's because I'm much more used to using an email service provider or CRM system where the export to HTML option is available, hence looking for it rather than the page source view.

Thanks again

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft