Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• John Daugherty 5 posts 87 karma points
    Jun 14, 2019 @ 07:58
    John Daugherty

uSkinned 3rd level menu issue

I'm building a new internal app using v7 with uSkinned. I'm having an issue with third level menu items that aren't behaving correctly and I hope someone can help me.

On the attached screenshot, you can see both bottom menu items "invoices" and "transactions" popped out. The problem is that "invoices" belongs to "billing" and so shouldn't be popped out at the same time as "transactions" which belongs to "banking".

I'm using the standard uSkinned css files with nothing that (I believe) interacts badly with them as I've had this problem since first installing uSkinned.

Can anyone help with how to get these bottom menu items working properly?

enter image description here

• Magnus Eriksson 122 posts 362 karma points
    Jun 14, 2019 @ 08:32
    Magnus Eriksson

Have you been in contact with the team behind uSkinned? The themes are paid for so bugs/problems with their themes should be handled by their support?

Regards, Magnus

• Paul Daly (uSkinned.net) 40 posts 393 karma points c-trib
    Jun 14, 2019 @ 10:26
    Paul Daly (uSkinned.net)

Hi John

Ye, if you just reach out to us on a support ticket (uskinned.net/contact) we can help you out with any issues like this.

However, here's how to fix that issue. Find this code:

html.touch .navigation nav.main ul li ul li.has-child.open ul, html.no-touch .navigation nav.main ul li ul li.has-child:hover ul { right: 240px; left: auto; }

Change to:

html.touch .navigation nav.main ul li ul li.has-child.open>ul, html.no-touch .navigation nav.main ul li ul li.has-child:hover>ul { right: 240px; left: auto; }

The amended code is now talking directly to the first ul decedent of each levels li instead of talking to all ul decedents after level 2. We have achieved that by adding a > before the final ul in the selector.

Thanks Paul

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft